Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Periol
Keymaster
Man see what is happening in Sudan and the world is silent💔 #FreeSudan pic.twitter.com/D1EPEJjR2V
— I am Chege (@_James041) September 22, 2026
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterI answer the phone for the restaurant I manage. AI agents/services often make reservations this way. The fake conversationality is the most maddening thing about it. The “right,” “yeah,” “ok!”
I know they’ll only get “better” at this but it feels like being condescended to pic.twitter.com/d6UxU7ISGB
— Lauren Wilford (@lauren_wilford) September 23, 2026


https://x.com/dysangelistes/status/2102913145924923468?s=20
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterTrump gets STARTLED as the B-1 Bomber Flies Over pic.twitter.com/K8GfwdqbN5
— Ryan Rozbiani (@RyanRozbiani) September 23, 2026
President Xi doesn't look impressed
what else you got ? pic.twitter.com/3OcEksLDng
— Nostra, House of Gold (@Nostre_damus) September 23, 2026
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
Keymaster
https://x.com/MarxistsWon/status/2102877630827503644?s=20

Jordan’s King Abdullah II:
This Israeli government's appetite is now a regional threat. And today, Syria is the warning.
The international community is choosing not to see repeated incursions, creeping territorial expansion, new facts and posts on the ground, including around… pic.twitter.com/csKQQgQCMH
— Clash Report (@clashreport) September 22, 2026
Periol
Keymaster
⚡️JUST IN: The Iranian Armed Forces have released the First Video showing the Training of 1,000 New Battalions
The training is Hybrid in nature and includes Guerrilla Warfare pic.twitter.com/nAxqBDsDcb
— Iran Observer (@IranObserver0) September 23, 2026

https://x.com/TheCradleMedia/status/2102797765424144748?s=20
Periol
KeymasterUpdate for 24 September…
The FULL UN General Assembly Speech by Iran's President Dr. Masoud Pezeshkian pic.twitter.com/yh7WXGJw7O
— Ryan Rozbiani (@RyanRozbiani) September 23, 2026
US Senator John Kennedy — 'I think that the people running Iran are REPTILES'
'They're part of a colony of reptiles: China, North Korea, Russia, and Iran'
'The chief reptile is President Xi. All of them are the same. It's like the same HOOKER in different dresses' pic.twitter.com/pbQ3fLV2o7
— RT Intl (@RT_on_X) September 23, 2026
Periol
KeymasterI didn’t see this before I posted it over on Chronicles of the Apocalypse, but I did post the full text of the tweet over there as well.
-
AuthorPosts

















