Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Periol
KeymasterZelensky can't control himself after snorting cocaine.
Slava Cocaini!pic.twitter.com/3O5yBaVqYs
— Aleksander 🇵🇱🇷🇺 (@dhulqarnayn786) September 22, 2026
Zelensky’s dogs did not expect this. A gun.
When capturing another unlucky man to die for Ursula Leyen, his friends started to help, without success.
Then a man with a handgun turned up.
Ukrainians know their part of the devilish bargain. Weakening Russia with 1. money from… pic.twitter.com/u1XZu4YKR8
— Alternative News (@AlternatNews) September 22, 2026
Periol
Keymaster❗️Lavrov arrives in NYC for the high-level meetings at UNGA
Including talks with Marco Rubio pic.twitter.com/1bn6qKfuGh
— RT Intl (@RT_on_X) September 23, 2026
The thing I don’t understand here… Why is Lavrov pretending the Europeans aren’t US vassals?
Lavrov has shed new light on what really happened in Anchorage. According to him, the peace proposal Putin accepted there wasn’t Russian. It was Trump’s.
Washington proposed the terms. Putin accepted them without changes.
Then, Lavrov says, Europe intervened, Washington backed… pic.twitter.com/bcGZR1stMG
— Rina Lu🇷🇺 (@rinalu_) September 22, 2026
You are with your mate …on a bike …bombing down a road …. you glance at a drone waiting for a passing victim …. its sees you !!!
RUN RUN RUN…..!!
AND by chance it misses you … https://t.co/YnV4Au4gEd pic.twitter.com/fIKZ6cFnoe
— 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐙 🇷🇺 🇷🇸🇮🇪 (@SMO_VZ) September 22, 2026
Periol
KeymasterHello this is periol posting from a backup account. We are having a few backend issues today, so I am not currently able to login to the “periol” account, I was logged out in the middle of posting today’s Chronicles of the Apocalypse. I will do my best to finish updating today’s post from this account if possible. I will probably also leave this post up for a day or more and just update while we work out the issues.
cheers
periol -
AuthorPosts

