Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
Keymaster
GROUND WAR COMING pic.twitter.com/vArahweGmf
— The_Real_Fly (@The_Real_Fly) September 18, 2026
🇮🇷 New footage reveals the failure of the U.S. military operation in Isfahan. pic.twitter.com/FsvFYEg7Oe
— 𝕊𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 (@SprinterPress) September 17, 2026

The Trump administration continues to downplay the U.S. war with Iran, as new images obtained appear to show the damage and destruction to U.S. military assets. pic.twitter.com/DQHyeyRMrJ
— ABC News (@ABC) September 17, 2026

https://x.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/2100645208828371223?s=20

Periol
KeymasterI have been trying to convince my wife to let me get a donkey or rescue a wild burro, as well as get a pig or three or ten. She keeps telling me we aren’t ready yet, and I totally agree. Of course, when she wanted chickens, I had no say, and now I have to take care of chickens and a rooster every day. The bright side is I raised the rooster, and he sleeps every night on the sill outside my window, leaves the ladies in the coop. Love him unless he starts crowing at 4AM, which he does every day. Has a little middle of the night call-and-response with a neighbors rooster.
Periol
KeymasterAs I understand it, Kraft got the owner/operators of the other stadiums on the tour to be part of his boycott campaign. Funny thing, many of those stdiums are actually government owned, of course.
Anyways, an interesting news segment about the massive influence campaign Robert Kraft runs out of his stadium (I don’t even want to say the name, I hate these “corporate-sponsored naming rights”)…
Robert Kraft runs a massive Zionist surveillance and propaganda center inside Gillette Stadium pic.twitter.com/A8oApqHeaY https://t.co/7RQ15ePIuy
— Max Blumenthal (@MaxBlumenthal) September 14, 2026
Periol
KeymasterYou are correct Mr. P, Ed Sheeran is a nothingman who makes nothingmusic. The one piece I didn’t mention is that his promoter is in the Epstein files, of course. Somehow he has stadium tours. Honestly this isn’t about the music, but the backlash.
Periol
KeymasterDonkeys are very smart. This donkey is fascinated with his reflection. Completely focused. And yes, the camera adds 10 pounds. Donkey doesn't care. pic.twitter.com/8qngw2rZH4
— Conservatron (@Conservatron1) September 16, 2026
Periol
KeymasterNew ad by the Norwegian Consumer Council about the declining lifespan of products. pic.twitter.com/VVNPitfDkv
— Joakim 🌹🇳🇴🇪🇺 (@joakial_) September 16, 2026
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterCall me crazy but it seems like Mexico is getting ready for war.
'Mexico will never be a colony or protectorate of anyone!'
President Claudia Sheinbaum speaks as the country celebrates Independence Day pic.twitter.com/e8iC4spvlA
— RT Intl (@RT_on_X) September 17, 2026
🚨NEW: Mexico has copied the Iranian Shahed-136 drone.🇲🇽 pic.twitter.com/qfFAAT8jl6
— The War Report (@ReportWar_) September 17, 2026
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterTHIS IS NUCLEAR 🚨🇮🇱
Netanyahu JUST announced Israel will REVOKE citizenship from Israelis who expose IDF crimes abroad.
He cited the leaked video of IDF soldiers caught r*ping Palestinians with dogs and the latest documentary of IDF whistleblowers exposing crimes in Gaza. pic.twitter.com/dnkhFJ5TN3
— Rabbi Jeff (@RabbiJeffx) September 16, 2026
-
AuthorPosts



















