Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Periol
Keymaster
https://x.com/NoToDigitalID/status/2025004013666615499?s=20
This has to be the best one 😂 pic.twitter.com/r9WWGejvcI
— HJB News (@HJB_News__) February 20, 2026
Periol
KeymasterPeriol
Keymaster
https://x.com/agent_of_change/status/2025001798818242634?s=20
🇨🇳 China now awards engineering PhDs for building things—not just writing about them. Civil engineer Zheng Hehui defended his doctorate by inventing reinforced, Lego-like steel blocks now holding up the Changtai Yangtze River Bridge. No dissertation. Just infrastructure. pic.twitter.com/jywBETMi4W
— 🅰pocalypsis 🅰pocalypseos 🇷🇺 🇨🇳 🅉 (@apocalypseos) February 21, 2026

https://x.com/ShangguanJiewen/status/2024967303842914813?s=20


Periol
KeymasterPeriol
KeymasterPeriol
Keymaster
https://x.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/2025015338010902659?s=20
When I saw the above tweet I couldn’t help but be reminded of a little exchange Abraham Lincoln had with a friend about Genreal Ulysses S. Grant back in the day. I’m sure Trump is going to THRILLED to be the one making the final decision. Why even have generals at that point?


https://x.com/SandyofCthulhu/status/2020314344987455564?s=20

Periol
Keymaster

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/2024929210867839399?s=20

https://x.com/imetatronink/status/2022738367780393031
At this point, the “final meal” happened yesterday already, so maybe they were surf n turf TACOS

https://x.com/realstewpeters/status/2025007541172806136?s=20

https://x.com/clashreport/status/2025086477818904743?s=20

https://x.com/BMarchetich/status/2024970486283747496?s=20


https://x.com/Safarnejad_IR/status/2024820386064441637?s=20

Periol
KeymasterThe Krassenstein’s just reported another Trump administration scam regarding the tariffs pic.twitter.com/DcnIYswkXR
— MAGA Cult Slayer🦅🇺🇸 (@MAGACult2) February 20, 2026
Periol
KeymasterThank you Crone. Interesting times indeed, when they explicitly pull out the numerology you know something is up.
Periol
KeymasterIt’s so ridiculous, these tariffs were always a wealth transfer from ordinary Americans to the corporate class. Everyone knew they were illegal and would be struck down by the Supreme Court. Refunds will go to large connected organizations. The American people will get no refund. At least $200 billion straight to the corpocriminal class.
I’m relatively convinced there is no endgame except stripping wealth and resources from America before jettisoning the freedom project and letting the wolves devour the common joes.
Periol
Keymaster“So what kind of music do you listen to?”
“Uhmm. Uhh. It’s like uhhh… just. Just whatever I guess. Just nothing. None probably.” pic.twitter.com/dhyw9tImjx
— Coastal Country Club (@ccmembersonly) February 19, 2026
🚨: We used to think our home was a circle. Then, a comet.
Now we know the truth: We live inside a cosmic croissant. This is the Heliosphere—the jagged, electric boundary between us and the crushing pressure of the infinite dark. pic.twitter.com/6nW7pdk71s
— Curiosity (@MAstronomers) February 19, 2026
Periol
KeymasterDefinitely one of the most overlooked of the Epstein files. pic.twitter.com/f4ELvK3OTG
— SpeakWithDeeDee (@SpeakWithDeeDee) February 19, 2026
A Japanese TV show has linked the Tengu demon that kidnapped & harmed children to the arrival of Jews to Japan during the 5th century 👺
Germanic people based trolls, witches & goblins in folklore on this same group of people.
Statues, art & folklore was created as a warning.… pic.twitter.com/Glz0Wru4D4
— Lozzy B 🇦🇺𝕏 (@TruthFairy131) February 19, 2026

https://x.com/TruthFairy131/status/2024422442291384619?s=20

https://x.com/Sjacobs2020/status/2024568420684222468?s=20
Epstein-Maxxing in the front row is wild 🤷♂️
Faces blurred so Comedy Cellar doesn’t get sued.
BTW I am not suicidal. I eat healthy food. The brakes on my Ubers and Subways are in good shape. There are no deep pools of water in my apartment and I’m a pretty good swimmer. pic.twitter.com/2bfUe4YBRL
— Andrew Schulz 👑HEZI (@andrewschulz) February 18, 2026
Periol
KeymasterI do not give automatic credence to astrology, but since we know the moon impacts tides and emotions and lots of other things, I do think there’s a connection between the heavens and the earth. As above, so below…
Anyways, today has a significant planetary conjunction. The World Point. It’s been over 2000 years since this particular alignment happened.



Periol
KeymasterI like this kid. pic.twitter.com/d6GTi8TbiG
— Owen Shroyer (@OwenShroyer1776) February 19, 2026
This will make more sense in 2026-2027 pic.twitter.com/ufswbv2ihY
— Dex (@DexFi_) February 19, 2026
This is the first we’re hearing about this in the US‼️
We are censored now‼️
I haven’t seen this anywhere on the news‼️ pic.twitter.com/4Maju1j2Vb— Meidas_Charise Lee (@charise_lee) February 19, 2026

https://x.com/TrungTPhan/status/2024538021543235947?s=20

https://x.com/isaiah_bb/status/2024585153989820908?s=20


-
AuthorPosts















